LendCare Capital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of goeasy Ltd. (TSX: GSY), is a Canadian point-of-sale consumer finance and technology company, which enables over 3,000 businesses to increase their revenue by providing full credit spectrum financing at the point-of-sale. For over a decade, LendCare has cleared a path to providing fast, reliable, and affordable financing options for the Powersports, automotive, retail, home improvement, and health sectors, while processing over $6 billion in loan applications to date. With a dedicated team of finance experts and well-established partnerships with merchants, dealerships, and brokers, LendCare bridges the gap between credit score and customers living their best life.
Responsible for processing loan applications, credit bureaus, and other required documentation to help generate a lending decision to approve or deny loans following LendCare’s guidelines and policies. LendCare is a fast-growing company looking for individuals who can strengthen our position in an ever-changing marketplace.
- Reviews loan documents to ensure that they are complete, accurate, and within LendCare's policies and procedures.
- Maintains constant awareness for loan product and system improvements to enhance service and production.
- Perform initial appraisal of potential borrowers by thoroughly examining their applications.
- Conclude on all applicable financial and non-financial criteria and develop loan repayment plans.
- Loan processors must be able to verify all documentation provided by the applicants when they applied for a loan. This includes pay stubs, income tax returns, bank accounts, and other documentation.
- Follow up with merchants to clarify important points
- Must be fully fluent in both English and French
- Must have strong communication skills both written and orally
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong customer service skills
HOURS: Scheduled between 1:00 pm-9:00 pm Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays. Do not apply if you cannot work these hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Apply for a position