LendCare Capital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of goeasy Ltd. (TSX: GSY), is a Canadian point-of-sale consumer finance and technology company, which enables over 3,000 businesses to increase their revenue by providing full credit spectrum financing at the point-of-sale. For over a decade, LendCare has cleared a path to providing fast, reliable, and affordable financing options for the Powersports, automotive, retail, home improvement, and health sectors, while processing over $6 billion in loan applications to date. With a dedicated team of finance experts and well-established partnerships with merchants, dealerships, and brokers, LendCare bridges the gap between credit score and customers living their best life.
Job Description: :
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join Lendcare's Legal Department! This position is a full-time hourly position with benefits. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic with a professional and positive interest in their work. The candidate will work under the direction of the Director of Legal and alongside a team of Paralegals and other Legal Administrators.
- Manage and register liens with the Personal Property Registry for secured assets
- Open, maintain, and organize electronic and physical legal files
- Provide proactive file management
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to adapt to company software
- Experience in a corporate / office setting in an admin role is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Very strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to speak French is a strong asset, but not mandatory
- Post-secondary education
- Fulltime availability to work in-person in our head office in Pickering, ON
- Starting salary plus performance-based commission plan
- Health Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity Employment :
At LendCare, we believe that we can only be the best when people are able to bring their best selves to work every day. This means that we are committed to cultivating and preserving a work culture where we celebrate who we are, where everyone feels seen and heard and where every employee can fulfill their potential. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Additional Information: :
Information: All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire. We thank all interested applicants; however, we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Apply for a position